Cannot migrate from Coppermine Gallery

• Hello,

I'm trying to use Migration from Coppermine Gallery 3.0.0 beta2 to migrate gallery from cpg 1.5.22 and 1.6, but it doesn't want to do its job.

Messages like "ERROR Error: Category with ID 79 does not exist for image with ID 3464. Image cannot be migrated." for each imported image, while there are only 15 categories and DB in CPG is consistent. Each image has its own album and album has a category.

Authors, could you please take a look?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

as a test, I made a migration from a Coppermine gallery 1.6.12 to a JoomGallery 3.5.1.

There was a problem with the filenames of the original images in the Coppermine gallery (missing prefix 'orig_').

If the original images do not have this prefix, it is needed to delete the 'orig_' from the line 220 of the file administrator/components/com_joomgallery/helpers/migration/migratecpg2jux.php:

Code
    $original   = $this->path_originals.$row->filepath.'orig_'.$row->filename;

The error you described did not appear to me.

However, it should be noted that the images in the Coppermine gallery must always be assigned to an album. Therefore the albums of the Coppermine gallery are migrated as categories in the JoomGallery. The Coppermine 'Categories' themselves are not migrated.

Can you send me a link and the database tables of the Coppermine gallery so I can have a look at it?

Regards

MrMusic

• Thanks!

Tried suggested approach, but unfortunately it didn't help. The same errors:

2021-08-13T14:31:52+00:00 ERROR Error: Category with ID 6 does not exist for image with ID 773. Image cannot be migrated.

2021-08-13T14:31:52+00:00 ERROR Error: Category with ID 6 does not exist for image with ID 772. Image cannot be migrated.

2021-08-13T14:31:52+00:00 ERROR Error: Category with ID 6 does not exist for image with ID 770. Image cannot be migrated.

2021-08-13T14:31:52+00:00 ERROR Error: Category with ID 6 does not exist for image with ID 768. Image cannot be migrated.

(more than 3000 errors)

DB doesn't have access from outside the network. I can send you a dump of DB (sql file), but it is 9 Mb size. Can I send it you though e-mail or share somewhere?

Gallery is here:

https://www.a-sergeich.ru/photo/index.php