image cannot be loaded. make sure the path is correct and image exist

• Hello

I have Joomgallery installed without any problems but for a few days now the thumbmails look fine but when you click to see the details an error message appears:

"image cannot be loaded. make sure the path is correct and image exist"

And I do not know what to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• I seem to be having a similar problem with my site here is a link:

jeremygarrett.com/index.php/artwork/personal-work/personal-work/personal-work-1-19

The gallery use to work properly, although it has been over a year since I've worked on this site, and I noticed that the larger detailed views were not displaying as the once did. Today I updated joomgallery.

The thumbnails in the motiongallery carousel shows properly; however, some of them such as the first one does not show the detailed view of the image and get hung up trying to load it.

As a test I re-uploaded the last image in the carousel entitled "Smile_1". The numbnail in the carousel is displaying properly, but the larger original image and the slimbox detail views are broken and not displaying.

I read through the link you provided and disabled all plugins to no avail. I appreciate any help you can provide.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

nyartman First of all, you should check if the detail image is correctly created.

To do this, you should start the Maintenance Manager in the JoomGallery backend and check for any errors.

In addition, the Joomla cache and any optimisation tools should be switched off.

Regards

MrMusic