(SOLVED) Frontend: You do not have any images (registered & superuser)

• Hi,

Whether it's a test user with publisher/editor rights or me as admin/superuser, when logged in at frontend, no pictures are shown, and that's with all categories, showing the message "You do not have any images", while there are plenty of images in the gallery.

User rights for these kind of users are set to 'allowed' in category manager (and even then, as a superuser I should always have access to any image).

What are we doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Added: Installed: JoomGallery 3.3.4

Added: In global configuration, settings for user right publisher/editor are set to allowed, except for admin interface access.

• Well, batched owner to one test-user who has edit-rights, and now all images are listed in frontend.

Question remains: is there a setting I overlooked to permit different users to edit/delete every image, no matter who the owner is? So far didn't find that option, maybe the experienced user has the solution?

Kind regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Added: Installed: JoomGallery 3.3.4

first: update to the current JoomGallery 3.5.0.

Then: your screenshot shows the 'User Panel'.

In the 'User Panel' only your 'own' images are shown, i.e. those where you are the 'owner'.

For the SuperUser you can also turn on access - as you have already noticed.

If you have the authorization to edit or delete images, it is possible to display the corresponding icons in the gallery.

Whether the icons are displayed in the Detail View, for example, can be set here in the Configuration Manager: Detail View >> General Settings >> Show Editor links?

See screenshot:

Regards

MrMusic

• ViRo

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Frontend: You do not have any images (registered & superuser)“ zu „(SOLVED) Frontend: You do not have any images (registered & superuser)“ geändert.