Error in step2 when resume is used

• Hi, after update j3 with 3.7.0-rc1 to j4 en then (following instruction video) "start script" there was in step3 an error for 2 images (from 900).

So i ended the script and try to find out why. Deleted 4 images in a inactive categorie and then try to restart the script by hitting "Resume".

Now there was a message "Step 2: Migration pre-check failed. Failed check: Site offline".

I put the site "online" but stil the same message.

Made a new menu item en Jgallery worked but i am missing some things.

1) there are 31 categories in backend, on frontend i see 20, missing a navi button to page 2.

2) i cant find an option to create a categorie image Solved, it suddenly appears

3) i cant find an option to configure the "coloms" on the frontend, i want 4 instead of 3.

4) Add images with "Multiple" action doesnt work, only "Single" images can be uploaded.

Are the missing things not build in at this time or is there something wrong with my installation?

arsvocalis.nl

tnx

Arthur

• arthurk

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Error in stap2 when resume is used“ zu „Error in step2 when resume is used“ geändert.
  • 1) there are 31 categories in backend, on frontend i see 20, missing a navi button to page 2.

On frontend select a categorie then there is the option "Filter limit", set to "all" and go back to frontpage, and wait a while.

Now i see all categories.

Looks like there is a cache problem, dont know if its Crhome or Joomla.

• Hi,

Deleted 4 images in a inactive categorie and then try to restart the script by hitting "Resume".

If you do not need the missing images, you can also cancel the migration completely.

ow there was a message "Step 2: Migration pre-check failed. Failed check: Site offline".

You have probably put the page online. However, the migration script requires that the page is set to 'offline' in the global Joomla configuration.

1) there are 31 categories in backend, on frontend i see 20, missing a navi button to page 2.

There is currently no option to set the number of the displayed subcategories. But that will come.

3) i cant find an option to configure the "coloms" on the frontend, i want 4 instead of 3.

You can currently only set the number of columns in the 'menu item' settings. But that will come in the JoomGallery configuration.

4) Add images with "Multiple" action doesnt work, only "Single" images can be uploaded.

The multiple upload currently only works in the backend, not in the frontend.

Regards

MrMusic