Error trying to change image name

• Hi

I can upload new images to my gallery and apply the name I want to them, but I have a number of existing images that have auto generated names, such as "Random Images for carousel_1", I assume because 'generic title mode' was checked when it was set up for me; when I go into these to try to rename them with something more helpful, I am met with a long error message. Any ideas please, or do I have to delete each of these images and re-upload and in the process allocate a name?

Thank you very much - and good luck with the J4 version.

Zitat

Error

RuntimeException: Invalid field: Image ID in /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Form/Form.php:2130 Stack trace: #0 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Form/Form.php(1225): Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->validateField(Object(SimpleXMLElement), '', '1', Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry)) #1 /home2/redacted/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/image.php(1010): Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->validate(Array) #2 /home2/redacted/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/image.php(247): JoomGalleryModelImage->_validate(Object(Joomla\CMS\Form\Form), Array) #3 /home2/redacted/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/controllers/images.php(462): JoomGalleryModelImage->store() #4 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): JoomGalleryControllerImages->save() #5 /home2/redacted/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/joomgallery.php(68): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('save') #6 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home2/redacted/p...') #7 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home2/redacted/p...') #8 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(101): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_joomgallery') #9 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(159): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() #10 /home2/redacted/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() #11 /home2/redacted/public_html/administrator/index.php(51): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() #12 {main}

Here is my Joomla info:

Linux s537.lon8.mysecurecloudhost.com 4.18.0-372.9.1.1.lve.el8.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue May 24 07:49:22 EDT 2022 x86_64
    Database Type mysql
    Database Version 10.5.21-MariaDB
    Database Collation utf8_unicode_ci
    Database Connection Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 7.4.33
    Web Server LiteSpeed
    WebServer to PHP Interface litespeed
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.11 Stable [ Daraja ] 14-August-2022 14:18 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
  • It says it's Version 3.3.4 but it doesn't come up in my list of extensions to update via the Joomla admin interface, although on the JED it says JG uses the uses the Joomla update system. But I now see the latest on the JED is 3.6.2. Are there some upgrade instructions you might point me to please? Thank you.