Beiträge von DigitalBackups

I FOUND THE PROBLEM - WORKING NOW.

The issue was from another component installed, not sure which component as I uninstalled (3) of them at the same time that were not in use, From memory I think it was either CK Slideshow, Yesif Video, or one other.

I should learn to delete unused apps after I decide they don't work for my needs... MY BAD.

Thanks for your help Mr. Music......

Bryan

Mr. Music,

I appreciate the reply, setting all the pages to the Theme "Prostar" did not help - same problem opening photos, I first did the whole website as Prostar, but then changed it back.....for your own testing I have left the JoomGallery page as Prostar and will leave it that way until Wednesday night. https://stormywebster.com/index.php/photo-gallery

It is a fresh install of Joomla, with no added security beyond my server firewall and antihacking rules (I lease my servers), From my Computer at home I am whitelisted from any firewall rules, and I checked the Comado WAF (Web Application Firewall) shows nothing in the logs for this website.

I do believe this is a Windows 10 Photo Viewer error, reading about it they say the program gets corrupt and needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled - but everyone that has downloaded photos has had problems, yet other photos open fine, it seems silly that everyone would have to uninstall and reinstall to see these photos.

NOTE: If I open the photo in a popup, and left click and choose "Save Image As" I can open it just fine with Photo Viewer, but if I use the download icon it does not work, the thumbnail preview on my windows desktop is blank, I get the error when I open it in Photo Viewer and you can't view the image, but opens in other apps.

Thanks, Bryan

I have my Joomgallery set to download the original photo.

If I download it from Joomla Backend's Content - Media I can open the file.

But if I use the icon from gallery view to download file I get the following when opening it. "It looks like we don't support this file format" from Windows 10 "Photos" program (my users have the same problem). I can open the image in Adobe Photoshop just fine, but I can't in "Photos or see the thumbnail in the file directory, I know this is a Windows 10 issue, but there must be a way to not change the original photo (that I can open before uploading, or save through Joomla's backend via Content-Media

I am using version 3.5 of JoomGallery, and Joomla 3.9.24

The site is www.stormywebster.com

Thanks, Bryan.