With the current default settings joomgallery looks what outdated maybe it is an idea to tune this a bit to give new users a better impression of joomgallery.
- images are these days pretty small.
- layout settings more clean look. Not al options on, al
there is the plugin 'JoomMediaFormField' to use the images of the JoomGallery as article intro or full images. This plugin adds an additional button to the article editor to select the image.
Even after moving to another category, the image will…
i use joomgallery as media manager because :
- i have a lot of different usersgroups and have created an hidden album for each group where the upload there
- the current media manager from joomla is not friendly
- User will makes a mess (of everything) so