How to show horizontal and vertical photos in masonry or mosaic style?

• Hello, dear JoomlaGallery developers, I really love JoomGallery, but I don’t understand why JG still does not know how to show horizontal and vertical photos in "masonry" or "mosaic" style like any gallery can do it now?

Please devote time to this topic.

And the second, please make possibility to move the photos in the necessary order by mouse.

Thank you.

• Elfangor93

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Moving photos by mouse is possible in the image list views.

In order to apply this ordering you created in the category views go to Configuration manager >> Frontend settings >> Image ordering and make sure it is set to ascending by ordering number.

Your images should now be ordered based on the ordering you created by dragndrop in the image list view.

Creating fancy styles is currently not part of the JoomGallery component. JoomGallery provides you with the default styles available in the protostar template. But you can create whatever style you like by creating template overrides.

The Best Tutorials on Joomla Template Overrides - Joomlashack
    One of the most frequently asked questions by Joomlashack member is this: How can I change the layout of Joomla content? The technique that allows you to do…
    www.joomlashack.com

• Offizieller Beitrag

With the component we focus on the functionalities and not the styles of the gallery. JoomGallery 4 will also provide just a basic design based on cassiopaia styling approaches. Fancy designs and styles we want to leave to the template designers.
    As an opensource project we have to manage our development resources very well. Style is not a priority for us. We want to have a component with great features.

• Offizieller Beitrag

But if you have created a great design, feel free to share it with the community then it can become a part of the core in the future...

Any contribution to the project is very welcome!