Thumbnails don't generate

• Hi, I've installed Joomlimages module and want to show images from a few galleries on the main page. Everything is fine, but some thumbnails are not generating. Just some, not all of them which makes the situation strange. I've checked the pictures and didn't find any patterns why it happens. I've recreated all thumbnails through the main component but it doesn't help.

I have Joomla 3.10.10 version.
    I've added the attachment for you to see how it looks like on the page.
    Any ideas why it is happening?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Take a look in the corresponding folder of your webspace (<joomlaRoot>/images/joomgallery/thumbnails/<yourCategory>/<filename.jpg>) is the thumbnail image available on the server?

Did you get any error messages during upload? Have you enabled the Debugging mode when uploading?

• Take a look in the corresponding folder of your webspace (<joomlaRoot>/images/joomgallery/thumbnails/<yourCategory>/<filename.jpg>) is the thumbnail image available on the server?

Hi, yes, I can see the thumbnail in this folder.

Did you get any error messages during upload? Have you enabled the Debugging mode when uploading?

I've uploaded the pictures before I uploaded the module as I already have Joomlimages portfolio page. I just decided to show the images on the front page though the module as well. On portfolio page they show up fine.

If it is easier, I send the link to the website: http://dbnew.fishkadesign.com/en/