Error Installing Component

• Hello, I am installed the version 3.5.1 and it gives me the following error:

JInstaller: :Instalar: Error SQL Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Extensión Instalar: SQL error procesando la consulta: Función de la base de datos fallida con el número de error 1136

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

SQL = INSERT INTO `#__joomgallery_catg` VALUES ('1', '0', 'ROOT', 'root', '0', '0', '0', '0', NULL, '1', '1', '0', '0', '', '0', NULL, '0', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1);

My joomla version is: 3.10.5

and version php: 8.0.11

thanks for your help

• Elfangor93

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

I can't reproduce the problem :/

Which 'database version' are you using?

You can find it under System -> System Information

Are there possibly leftovers from a previous installation in the database?

Check with phpMyAdmin if there is still a table #__joomgallery_catg in your database. You have to replace the '#_' with your Database Tables Prefix.

Regards

MrMusic

• Hi Mrm, thank you very much for your help.

I was able to fix it with your instructions.

I have deleted all the joomgallery tables, and after the installation has gone perfect

Thanks, again:thumbup:

• I am getting this same error when trying to update JoomGallery from 3.3.x to 3.6.1. We need to update to work with Joomla 3.10.11. We would like to keep existing data in Joomla if possible. Wouldn't dropping a table cause us to loose data?

What is the suggested resolution to update an existing site, when encountering the SQL error :
    JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    Extension Install: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1136

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

SQL
    INSERT INTO `#__joomgallery_catg` VALUES ('1', '0', 'ROOT', 'root', '0', '0', '0', '0', NULL, '1', '1', '0', '0', '', '0', NULL, '0', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1);
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Try to update stepwise:

3.3.x -> 3.4.0 -> 3.5.0 -> 3.6.0 -> 3.6.1

Maybe this way the DB tables are adjusted correctly to the new version...

Releases · JoomGalleryfriends/JoomGallery
    A native image gallery component for Joomla! Contribute to JoomGalleryfriends/JoomGallery development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

INSERT INTO `#__joomgallery_catg` VALUES ('1', '0', 'ROOT', 'root', '0', '0', '0', '0', NULL, '1', '1', '0', '0', '', '0', NULL, '0', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1);

This command is only executed during a 'new installation', not during an 'update'. You have probably already deleted some things... :(

You should now restore a backup of a functioning installation and then try to carry out the updates properly.

...Wouldn't dropping a table cause us to loose data?

Exactly, you lose all data when you uninstall JoomGallery.

Regards

MrMusic