Display all images (from all categories)

• Hi,

First of all, thanks for the great work on JoomGallery.

Now my issue: is there a simple way to have a menu item to display all images from all categories of the gallery in a single page?

I have been dealing with Joomimages module interacting with the extension Modules Anywhere to accomplish this, but is not really a good solution.

Probably I'm missing something to get it...

Thanks.

• In the meanwhile, just found out that with some work the Toplists functionality will just does what I want. Some CSS adjustments on the toplist templates and configuration of the toplist entries to a very high number will do the trick.

• Thanks MrMusic.

To be honest I prefer the toplists "Last Added" as it keeps the same look and feel of the other gallery, categories and sub-categories pages of the component. Even the default sort is just fine.

But now something is puzzling me. I have SEF activated and If I override the "Last Added" text to something with more than 2 words, such as "Show all images" (3 words instead of 2), the link doesn't work anymore! Probably something related with <?php echo JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_COMMON_TOPLIST_LAST_ADDED'); ?> of joomgallery.php? Can't yet figure it out.

• Offizieller Beitrag

But now something is puzzling me. I have SEF activated and If I override the "Last Added" text to something with more than 2 words, such as "Show all images" (3 words instead of 2), the link doesn't work anymore! Probably something related with <?php echo JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_COMMON_TOPLIST_LAST_ADDED'); ?> of joomgallery.php? Can't yet figure it out.

Yes you are right. So far nobody has noticed this. =O

There seems to be a problem with the router when SEF is on.

At the moment the only solution I can give you is:

Replace 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_COMMON_TOPLIST_LAST_ADDED' in joomgallery.php with another language key e.g. 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_COMMON_TOPLIST_LAST_ADDED_VISIBLE'

Then you can create an override for 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_COMMON_TOPLIST_LAST_ADDED_VISIBLE' which can also consist of several words.