Beiträge von PD2

Thank you very much again MrM. Although I had downloaded the latest version, for some reason I installed 3.3.4. Probably my age showing.

Problem now solved.

As admin I just tried to change the description of a published photo and got this error message.

Can someone guide me here please. As I haven't created any fields I don't understand how I could reach an invalid field!

Error

RuntimeException: Invalid field: Image ID in /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Form/Form.php:2130
    Stack trace:
    #0 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Form/Form.php(1225): Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->validateField(Object(SimpleXMLElement), '', '21', Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry))
    #1 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/image.php(1010): Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->validate(Array)
    #2 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/image.php(247): JoomGalleryModelImage->_validate(Object(Joomla\CMS\Form\Form), Array)
    #3 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/controllers/images.php(462): JoomGalleryModelImage->store()
    #4 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): JoomGalleryControllerImages->save()
    #5 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/joomgallery.php(68): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('apply')
    #6 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/srv/disk5/1200...')
    #7 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/srv/disk5/1200...')
    #8 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(101): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_joomgallery')
    #9 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(159): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()
    #10 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()
    #11 /srv/disk5/120012/www/tlp4u.info/vhs/administrator/index.php(51): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
    #12 {main}

Joomla 3.10.4 / PHP 7.4.27 / MySql 5.7.20-log

So I'm quite pleased with what I have achieved so far. I have set up a small website for my photo group of 10 people. Each can upload to his area and everyone can see all uploads.

Each category is a weekly challenge which I want to publish/release.

All 52 categories are setup and tested.

As it is the beginning of the year I only want the first category/week shown as an upload destination so I unpublish all the other categories.

But they still show in the dropdown box for the categories when I do a frontend upload.

I cannot find a way to change this behaviour. Any ideas?

The rest of it is working brilliantly.

I have this problem!

I have read this:

"The reason for this is usually a conflict with a system plugin in Joomla!. That doesn't mean those with Joomla! supplied system plugins (core) are meant, but which are installed by a third-party extension.

To determine the problematic plugin, deactivate the third-party system plugins for testing purposes and check whether the detailed / original images are displayed then."

I have 104 system plugs in. How do I easily evaluate which one is causing the problem?

Do you have a "black list"? :)

I have may be 200 photos with IPTC caption data all which display ok. One photo doesn't display the IPTC data. Any ideas what might be causing this?

This is the text.

Inscription: Here lies an upstanding man Avraham Yitzhak Son of the Honourable Meyer Vinitzki who passed away Sunday February 1928 "May his soul be bound up in the bond of eternal life" – Paraphrase of what Abigail said to King David (I Samuel 25:29)

Left assumed Sheine Zisle Mesnikov

Right Lily - “Mery Leja Rubin-Rubenstein”

I tried uploading the photo again. Same results.