Fade transition effect problem

• I've just added a JoomImages slideshow that will show 250 images in 1 column, fading between images. The problem is, when the next image is narrower than the last image, a partial remnant of the last image appears behind the current (next) image. How can I get the previous image to fade out as the new image fades in, so there is no overlapping?

• Strangely enough, I can still click on the image behind the image being shown and still get it to go to the image in the background.

It's been a couple of days now. I'm kindly looking for an explanation on how to fix this if anyone on the admin team is around and reading this. Please tell me what you can, I'm dying to know. Thanks so much.

• Hi,

How can I get the previous image to fade out as the new image fades in, so there is no overlapping?

There are two possibilities:

Either you use a different effect, e.g. Pushing

or you make sure that your images have the same format, e.g. square.

It's been a couple of days now. I'm kindly looking for an explanation

You posted here on Saturday evening at 20:50 UTC+2.

What do you expect?

We are a small team of volunteers here who spend their free time making sure that JoomGallery exists for all.

The component, all extensions and the support here are free.

Regards

MrMusic

• I was aware I could use different effects but the only one that works for me is if I use Fading with the width and height dimensions equal, though images with wider dimensions the image looks distorted.

I'm sorry if I bothered you about this too much, it was not my intent to get you riled up about it. My sincerest apologies.

• I was aware I could use different effects but the only one that works for me is if I use Fading with the width and height dimensions equal, though images with wider dimensions the image looks distorted.

I don't confirm that. No images are distorted for me. Not even with the 'Pushing' effect.

What are your settings in the module? Is there a link to the page?

I'm sorry if I bothered you about this too much, it was not my intent to get you riled up about it. My sincerest apologies.

No problem.

You should only understand that if you need a certain thing urgently, you may have to consult a service provider.